- Make sure you know what time slot you are signed up for so you're there when we need you to be (Logistics Team: 4:30pm; Registration Team & Lead Staff: 5pm; Everyone else: 5:30pm, unless you're on for a 7pm shift)
- T-shirts will be available at the field for $5
- 1st aid will be administered at each division. Supplies can be found in Division Bin - Field &Curriculum support should take the lead on taking care of kids who need 1st aid.
- Parking: There is parking at 1) the Russell Field lot 2) across the street at the Fresh Pond Apartments:Visitor Parking for Building 364. If you park at FPA you must check in with Security Desk and tell them you are with Soccer Nights. 3)down the street at the Vineyard (170 Rindge Ave)
- Brian & Terry will be demonstrating Monday's drills starting around 5:45pm. Don't miss this!
- Assistant Coaches must go to curriculum powwow during Opening Large group.
- Field Volunteers: remember to award crowns to your teams and to nominate players for king and queen of the night to your division leader!
- Unsure of your role? At the end of today's post, the document containing assignments is attached. Remember to check in with Evadne upon arrival and get your name badge; coaches will also get a whistle.
Soccer Nights All Stars
Starts: September 25!
Join us this fall on Sunday afternoons at Russell Field for Soccer Nights All Stars!
We couldn't wait till next summer to spend time with you all, so we've started Soccer Nights All Stars for children grades 4-7 to continue to improve their soccer skills, be a part of a team, and learn about being a leader in their community.
What: free weekly soccer clinic providing children in North Cambridge with high-quality soccer instruction and leadership principles in order to shape kids into leaders on and off the field. Kids will learn to set both soccer-related goals and personal goals, working with their coaches and teammates to achieve them.
Who is eligible? children grades 4-7 who live in North Cambridge.
Where: Russell Field, 333 Rindge Ave in North Cambridge.
When: Sunday afternoons, 3:00-4:30pm, beginning September 25 and ending October 30.
Does it cost? No, Soccer Nights All Stars is free. However, program t-shirts will be sold for $5.
Registration: Click here to register your child for Soccer Nights All Stars.
Questions?: contact Kaiti or call 617-252-0005 x314.